Cleverclip Ltd. is a fast growing startup from Berne (Switzerland). Since April 2013 we pursue one simple goal: Helping people getting their ideas across in a meaningful and lasting way. We achieve this by producing explainer videos, infographics and fully animated presentations for companies around the world. Our showreel sums it up pretty well. We are a team of 28 (hopefully soon 29) passionate artists, animators, illustrators, storytellers and designers from around the world. We work and live in San José, Barcelona, Berlin, Zurich, Kuala Lumpur and in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Russia.
We are looking for a highly talented interaction designer who knows how to visually illustrate data and complex ideas. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment.
As our leading interaction designer you’ll design and develop fully animated infographics and micro sites. Your technical skills and keen aesthetic eye will help you transform complex problems into beautiful stories that inspire audiences around the globe.
Join our young and aspiring team and help us to make the world less complicated.
• Lead Designer for our interactive infographics and animated micro sites.
• Develop individual designs for our high profile customers
• Work collaboratively with Project Management
• Communicate effectively through storyboards and concept arts
• Work remotely and autonomous
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark, Animate, Muse ect.)
• Sufficient skills on storyboarding, user-testing, design thinking processes
• Your portfolio should demonstrate a high level of creativity and technical skills
• High English skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline pressures
• You should be extremely good looking (kidding. We also work with not-so-extremely good looking people)
Perks and Benefits
• You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
• Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
• Creative freedom (Makes sense, right?)
• Yearly company retreat. Once/twice a year we all meet and hang out together. Last year we met in Bali, Indonesia
• Gadgets - Whatever you need to get things going
• Continuing education possibilities
How to apply
Interested? Send us your resume and portfolio and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.